Found my Ultimate Build Mater. It is a Cars 2 set released in May 2011. The set can "switch" between Mater's "Cars 2" and "Cars" incarnations by removing the translucent-green optic piece and a large rocket.
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Sunday, September 27, 2015
Finally build the Sopwith Camel. Love this classic biplane fighter.
The Sopwith Camel was a single-seat biplane fighter aircraft and was the most successful Allied aircraft of World War I. Developed in Britain to be a faster, more agile answer to Germany's Albatros series. Equipped with a powerful radial engine and twin forward firing machine guns, it was highly maneuverable and deadly in the hands of a skilled pilot. Introduced in 1917, it would be credited with shooting down 1294 enemy aircraft as well as serving as a successful ground attack aircraft.
Additional information about this Brickmania custom Lego® kit:
The Sopwith Camel has the following features
- Sleek fuselage design and completely tiled wing surface
- Positionable ailerons
- Twin BrickArms machine guns
- includes one pilot minifig
- 1/35 scale to match other Brickmania models
- Over-all color is dark and light gray
- Includes premium vinyl sticker sheet with two complete roundel sets
- Includes 293 genuine new-condition LEGO® and BrickArms elements
- Includes certificate of authenticity signed by the designer
- Intermediate Skill Level (4-6 years experience with LEGO is recommended)
All Brickmania model kits are made of new-condition LEGO bricks. This model comes disassembled and includes complete printed building instructions and comes packaged in a sealed box. This is a limited edition kit and production may be discontinued at any time.