Sunday, August 31, 2014
Thursday, August 28, 2014
Get excited! LEGO® Star Wars™ Miniland Model Display opens 6th September!
Annual Pass holders and winners of #MyLegolandStarWars get in early, with exclusive previews starting 1st September.
Sunday, August 10, 2014
The official press release for the next LEGO Winter Holiday set is here (source from Lego.com). Its currently being unveiled at Bricks by the Bay in San Francisco, CA, but if you can’t make it there, not to worry as we’ve got all the information and pictures! LEGO 10245 Santa’s Workshop will be available for sale beginning September 17th, 2014 for LEGO VIPs. The set will be officially available to the public in October.
10245 Santa’s Workshop
Ages 12+ | 883 Pieces US $69.99 – CA $89.99 – AU $119.99 – DE 69.99€ – UK £59.99 – DK 649.00 DKK *Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Have festive family fun building Santa’s Workshop! Enjoy the magic of Christmas with Santa’s Workshop, a festive addition to the LEGO Winter Village Series! Gather your family around the Christmas tree to build this enchanting winter wonderland. Help the elves make the toys, feed the reindeer and help Santa load up his magical sleigh. Santa’s wife has baked cookies and the clock tower shows it’s nearly time for Santa to deliver the presents—all at the most wonderful time of the year! Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats. The enchanting LEGO® Creator Santa’s Workshop model is full of festive magic and includes a beautiful sleigh, reindeer and a Christmas tree.
- Includes 6 minifigures: Santa with red gift sack, Mrs. Claus with cookie tray and 4 elves with pointy ears and hats
- Features beautiful sleigh with red and gold detail and dark green padding, 4 reindeer and a baby reindeer, building with detailed interior, clock tower and Christmas tree
- Building features stained glass window and Christmas lights on roof
- Accessories include: 4 wrapped presents in assorted sizes and 4 toys including a blue classic spaceship, yellow car and a pink wand
- Also includes North Pole sign, Santa’s Workshop sign and a summer holiday picture of Santa and his wife
- Gather everyone around the Christmas tree!
- Help Santa take off in his sleigh!
- Family dual-building experience: includes separate brick sets with instructions for adults and children aged 8 and over
- Santa’s Workshop measures over 6″ (16cm) high, 3″ (8cm) deep and 9″ (24cm) wide
Friday, August 01, 2014
HiSpaBric Magazine volume 020 is out for download. This issues it include reviews for the following:
1) Review: The Art of LEGO® Design
2) Review: The LEGO® MINDSTORMS EV3 Discovery Book
3) Review: 42030 Remote-Controlled VOLVO L350F Wheel Loader
4) Review: 21109 EXO SUIT
5) Review: 10244 Fairground Mixer
6) Review: 76022 X-Men vs. The Sentinel
7) Review: 75054 AT-AT
8) Review: 75031 Tie Interceptor & 75033 Star Destroyer
You can download from here